my best memories of marriage:
- spur-of-the-moment trip to six-flags instead of going to mary's parents house
- sleeping on an air-mattress at my mom's house... for six months
- paris, brussels, new york, minneapolis, san francisco, houston, los angeles, san diego, etc. (we've been spoiled)
- doorbell-ditching the fat, noisy upstairs neighbor
- sunday drives
- dinner "creations"
- sucking at playing tennis
- getting fried at the beach
- sluffing work to play guitar hero and star-wars legos all day
these are just a few of the good times i've had being married. thanks for being such an awesome wife, mary. thanks for being such a great mom. i can't imagine my life without you, sweetie!